Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Miniature Open Books and Hidden Potion Books

A few new books I finally got around to photographing. They are in my Etsy shop right now. I have some special orders to finish so I probably won't have any new items to show for a few weeks. But I will be posting some photos of the special orders. I also have a Dollhouse Miniature article and an American Miniaturist article to show off in the next few days:-)

 
Group photo of all the open books

 A few of my "hidden potion" books above and below.




ABOVE: This was a special order MSD Dolfie sized book that I made. I am proud of how it turned out.


Above:  Leonardo da Vinci open books. Two of these are special order with a "flying craft" theme. They will be going to a museum in Argentina. Hope to have some photos of that.

 Above and Below: some of my gold detailed or "Illuminated" medieval books.





15 comments:

  1. ces livres sont magnifiques, ceux avec les petites fioles me plaisent beaucoup.
    Tous ont une jolie patine, de belles couvertures.
    Des livres du temps passé !
    Minima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los libros son perfectos y las pociones te han quedado divinas, un gran trabajo...Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I do not have enough adjectives. This is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que libros mas fantásticos, los de las pociones me han encantado!!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work as always, Ericka!!
    Your MSD Dolfie sized book is fantstic!

    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little books simply amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing little books!! How can I buy one???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do happen to have one on ebay at the moment here:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miniature-Hidden-Bottled-Poison-Potion-Spell-Book-EV-Miniatures-/200920583368?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item2ec7ccccc8
      Or you can contact me at evminiatures@msn.com for a special order.
      Ericka

      Delete
  8. These are amazing! Where can I buy one of your hidden potion books?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't find the link to your etsy shop.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my .... just the cutest little eye candy!

    ReplyDelete